Friday, September 02, 2005

1th/2nd September 2005- WOMAD! WOOT!

My word... Went down to Union square, heard alittle about WOMAD, and the band thats playing tonight...

Had no IDEA that they would be so FREAKING FUNKY! Its like, oh my god... They got me grooving so hard I couldnt believe myself... It couldnt have been the 2 1/2 barcardi breezers i had, could it? Nah... It was the band, definately!

Stayed much later then I expected, but wow, was on my feet the whole time after then 2nd band performance... Was really really really excited cos of the great music, the beat was excellent, the band members could wow the crowd with their antics, like starting a mass coordinated dance... Wow!

3 of the 30 people i smsed turned up today... sigh... Not gonna try so hard anymore, its not worth the effort... Or maybe this Saturday will be my last effort... haha!

No comments: