Tuesday, August 09, 2005

9th August 2005- WOO!

National day! its actually 0130 in the morning :p just got home from salsa.

Got my I1 classmates down, they got their friends down, we ended up with alot of people! It was quite funky, pity i had to leave early. It was like a friendster live in union square, haha!

Feel very drained. Might be exhaustion, might be illness, no idea, but i dont like the feeling...

Was fun however, danced with a lady that took lessons with LADanceConnection(LADC), she was really good! Best part was, she said i was good for a beginner :) so happy!

Frustrated with myself though... Even though i have learnt quite a few moves, i hardly use them, mostly use basic steps alot. I feel that im boring the lady, if not, myself... Not a nice feeling... I wanna learn more, be more fluid, be a better lead, be as close to perfect as possible.

That feeling is not nice, either. Its like, im putting too much pressure on myself, and distorting something that i enjoy doing so as to compete with myself. I wanna tell myself to take it slow, but then, i cant stand the feeling of not learning more. Confused maybe. I guess i should just take it slow and enjoy myself instead of rush rush rush, heh...

Probably gotta get a life... All i have now is salsa, pretty sad for a 20yr old kid... haha

No comments: