Friday, June 02, 2006

What the hell?

We all know how bastardy some people can be, right?

I mean, come on, i asked a yes/no question, hoping to get an honest answer.

Then this fella can tell me, "oh, no, i invited to do a salsa congress"

What? Like real la. Your standard? Ha. Ha.

I asked if he was doing the salsa competition. Is it so hard to give an honest "yes"?
2 Days after he skirted the question i found out he was really doing the competition, and hes lying to his friends about it, too. Like, WTF man.

What a lying bastard.

No difference, really, people can tell me that they dont like the way he talks, the way he dances.
(He talks with an ulterior motive)
(He always wants something in the back of his mind)
(Its all about "himself")
(Got lady tell me he try to "eat tofu" when he dance)
(What? Hes a dance instructor now? Only teaching LADIES? Hmmm)

Dude. What?

Fuck la, some people.

No comments: