Friday, May 12, 2006

tagged!

Im it! Darnit :p

Oh, by the way, this is my 70th Post! Which means for some reason unknown i wanna thank my readers for reading up to this point, cos 69 is a meaningful number to me somehow, i dont know, maybe?

Before i scare the world (more then I have to), i wanna first apologise to the poor people who stepped on glass bits at union. Yes, i knocked that glass over. Some dimwit placed it at the corner of the wooden cabinet near the entrance. At the CORNER. The drink was empty, but at least have the darned courtesy to move it somewhere people wont hit it. Grumble. Poor people had to step on glass bits cos i knocked over a badly misplaced glass. Idiot.

k... Wierd stuff... Doing what i have so ordered to by Sherv darling.. bleh.

1) I sleep with my stuffed toys. They cramp in a corner of my bed, and take up space, and leave less for me, and collect dust, and leave me grumpy in the morning.

2) I update my blog only when im drunk. Which should leave you thinking, what is this guy doing drinking at 12 o'clock in the afternoon of a beautiful public holiday. And think of all the wheat that died to serve me my lunch, in liquid and bottled form. God bless aqua vitae.

3)I anger people. Especially those who (unjustly) call me spongebob. I am a HAMSTER, cant you tell? Yeesh... Jill, im a HAMMSTER, not some weird yellow blob, rrrrrrrrrrright?

4) Im a walking oxoymoron. I walk, i breath oxygen, and im a moron. No, i kid you. Im shy, but im not, Im stupid, but im not. I know my directions, but i dont, i hate the taste of beer, but i inhale it in large quantities. I HATE exercise, but i LOVE the calories lost. Bah.

5) I love animals. They taste good.

6) I check out other people. Their blogs, but i refuse to update mine. What a pig. But piggies are cute! And pink! And cute! And pink! And tasty! And cute! And pink! And have swine flu!

Hmm.... I hope everyone is still here... (gives a weird look as he surveys people fleeing in all directions) I bet people taste good, too :p hmm..

Okies, tagging time...
Young. Blahahaha! You gotta tell us 6 weird things about yourself. Pick the 6 weirdest :p ahhaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh every guy loves the number 69. Hmm maybe gals even.

FINALLY an update!!!

Clarence said...

HAHA! Yea,

Must have inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»